Friday, March 9, 2012

The Bells..

Today is My first official Start of the Honey Pixie Blogpost. I'm really excited to start the blogging adventure, even though I am a newbie..I feel it should be quite the interesting adventure! Hopefully I get the hang of it fast, and find some more pointer tips-and fast!
I am aiming to start a small business one day. Although in what field I am unsure. I LOVE baking. absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I think opening up a bakery & an online Etsy shop for accessories, and everything from here to the Moon you need for baking..that being said...that's just one idea.
I am a NUT for Homemade Bath&Body & Beauty Products.
       Anyway's that being said, My Husband's name is Spencer. He's a hoot, I love him dearly. Together we have 2 snakes Vlad and Meena, which are both Red Tail Boa's. Vlad is a Colombian, and Meena is a Peruvian. We've got two Kitties, both black and almost identical. Everyone thinks they are, but being the owners I guess it's  easy for us to tell 'em apart! Karma is the male, and Pixie is the female. We don't have much, both  making it on our own in this big city..but our love, positive thoughts..and creativity are all we need to keep it together. 
     Spencer and I have been together for just over a year. May 31st will actually be 2 years! And we are already Married!! We both are kind of into the same things, he's a bit more politically correct and such than I am...and a bit more on the serious side...but still a lovable goofball..and I am- all over the place? Ha! Best way for me to describe myself...kind of sad..but easiest definition. You will see it all on here if you so choose to follow! I hope you've enjoyed this little tidbit..not the best intro but it's all you need! Have a good one! 



2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you post about! Yay!

    :)
    xx

    http://daydreamfrenzy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The only thing is I am a HUGE newbie when it comes to editing my profile. *I'm sure you can tell* HOW on earth do you get your picture and about me in that style?!

      Delete