Sunday, March 18, 2012

Away From Home..

On Friday March, 16th;
     We were asked to stay and watch over our parent's house, and our little sis Audrey. They told us they would be gone a week, and left a note hurriedly scribbled on a scrap envelope.. Dad's # *in case we got a concussion* and with that they were gone. SO the house, Jacuzzi, and King-Cal Bed is ours! Along with that comes some tedious house cleaning though, as this house is HUGE! But bright side is, I get to use the Mac, which works..I'm enjoying actually being able to post to my blog! I will have some pictures posted this weekend; as I made sure to bring my camera!
  Hope everyone had a GREAT St. Patty's Day! I envy you all who got to enjoy some yummy green beer, hope everyone made it home safely; and didn't drive! Our kitty Karma got neutered and Micro-Chipped yesterday, so I was busy registering him online when we got home. Time went by very fast for us staying in, after it stopped raining the Hubby and I decided to jump in the Jacuzzi for some wind down time, and hopped in bed.

  Today we just lazed around the house, We went to Dairy Queen and got blizzard's, I tried the Pecan Cluster, while Spencer tried the Snickers. Was alright, a new treat as I always get my favorite-Cookie Dough! Ending the night with some Yummy Teryaki Bowls, and watching the Jackass Movies Hope everyones night is cozy and warm! Get that much needed rest before the hustle and bustle of work week!


No comments:

Post a Comment