Sunday, March 18, 2012

Dinner

Tonight's Dinner Consisted of:

  • Trader Joe's Boxed Frozen Jasmine Rice
  • Trader Joe's Frozen Chicken Breasts
  • Frozen Peas'
  • Sliced Baby Carrots &
  • Veri Veri Teriyaki Sauce
So sounds pretty plain right?, well it is. There isn't nearly enough vegetables to even consider it being close to a proper Teriyaki Bowl, BUT to make up for the taste, I added just a teeny bit more of that amazing Teriyaki Sauce! When I was packing all my "fresh food" and milk, I forgot to pack my frozen mix veggies! So Spencer has a mini list of things to pick up at home when he goes to feed Suki after work! 
       As I was cooking, I waited to post this so I could get some feedback on the bare Teriyaki Bowls, and turns out they were a hit! I love being able to whip up something filling and yummy within 10 minutes, even with little ingredients--makes me feel like an experienced Chef!--Or something along the lines of..
Photobucket






No comments:

Post a Comment